Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Web 2.0 Project

Wow! This project definitely give me trouble in the beginning. I had no idea what was going on, and no clue on to what to make a story about. After an afternoon of trail riding down our limestone rock rode, and having my mind to myself, it came to me, "i'll do my project on the business!". At the beginning I had a major brain block, so I spent a couple days on working different story boards out to decide which direction I wanted to take it. I thought about doing a sales video, lesson video, location video, and none really sat right with me. I decided I would take the opportunity to go over a few little details that dressage riders (or any riders for that matter) learn. I went with the idea "From hard hat, to top hat" because not a lot of people are aware of the difference. A hard hat is for riders first starting out riding in lower levels of dressage, and a top hat is used by riders who have mastered the elements, shown, and have proven scores in all levels. The pictures in the montage are all of my family, and friends. My mother the owner of SRF Sport horses, Inc, is pictured numerous times along with me, my niece and nephew, and one of my best friends Jillian, we all are what makes up SRF, and we all share the same passion.

I really enjoyed making the project overall, and plan on using Onetruemedia.com again to create more advertisements for horses that we currently have for sale at SRF. It is a great marketing tool to catch the attention and interest of viewers.

Please view and comment on my project and how I can improve. I have added the project to my facebook page for people to comment, below is the URL!! Also participate in the poll I have credited located on the side of my blog! Thanks!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a5323e22e81b3cd312a43e&skin_id=1603

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onetruemedia.com%2Fshared_facebook%2Fa5323e22e81b3cd312a43e%2F1603&t=My%20Montage%202%2F7%2F10

I have already gotten some feedback from viewers! I am glad to hear that people enjoyed viewing it as much as i enjoyed making it! I love my life and surrounding myself with these amazing animals makes it that much better. I will make the change to the slides though, I will consider slowing them down a bit. I had them at the speed they were because it was supposed to resemble a commercial but now i know that it may have been fast! Thanks a lot for the advice!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful!!! I love all kinds of animals and the music fit the piece perfectly. I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was realllllllly nice. I loved the music and the way it made the presentation feel that much more graceful. Horses are beautiful creatures and they too are graceful. I think you picked the perfect topic to touch on. Your passion is really touching and I could appreciate it. I've been horse back riding a couple of times and I could see why it means so much to you. I only had a problem trying to read everything and look at the picture too before it switched to the next one.

    ReplyDelete